- Read the introduction, plus one personal account from each of the four sections.
- Read the teaching suggestions that follow each personal account.
- Think about how you might incorporate similar lessons into an agricultural or environmental education program.
- Be prepared to ask the Peace Corps representative one specific question related to how lessons learned from Peace Corps experiences are shared with others.
- Click the link to find the reading: http://www.peacecorps.gov/volunteer/learn/whatlike/ownwords/366/
- Be prepared to ask the Peace Corp representative and our guest returned Peace Corps volunteer to share examples from their own experiences that relate to the themes found in this reading.
Please contact me if you have any questions.