Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Instructor Introduction: Dr. Melanie Miller Foster

Hello everyone,

My name is Melanie Miller Foster and I work in the Office of International Programs in the College of Agricultural Sciences. 

My background is in rural sociology and agriscience.  I'm a proud alumna of North Dakota State University and The Ohio State University.  My current work revolves around global learning and global competency development through transformational learning opportunities. 

It's exciting to teach AEE 400: Educational Programs in Agriculture in Developing Countries for a second time in the Krause Innovation Studio.  It is my hope to create a positive and stimulating learning environment that will inspire you to become a global change agent.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions, concerns or causes for celebration.

This is going to be a great semester!
@GlobalMelanie

No comments:

Post a Comment