Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Introduction: Nur Husna (Graduate Teaching Assistant )


Hello Everyone,

My name is Nur Husna and I am a doctoral student in Workforce Education & Development at the College of Education PSU. I am also part of  PSU Visiting Global Teach Ag! Team.

In 2010 I completed a Master’s Degree in Technical and Vocational Education (agriculture education) from University Putra Malaysia (previously known as Malaysian Agriculture University). Prior coming to Penn State, I worked for the College of Education, Univerisiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) which provides teacher training programs. At UTM I teach agricultural courses such as ornamental horticulture, plant propagation and management, agro-technology and livestock production.

I am very happy to assist Dr. Melanie for a second time facilitating AEE 400: Educational Programs in Agriculture in Developing Countries.

I am very happy to help you through this experience. Let me know if you have any questions!
@Nba107Nur

No comments:

Post a Comment