Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Faculty Introduction - Daniel Foster

Hello all,

My name is Daniel Foster and I am an agricultural teacher educator at Pennsylvania State University. Prior to Penn State, I received my graduate degrees at The Ohio State University and taught secondary agriculture in Willcox, Arizona.

I am so excited to work with you on this grand adventure of AEE 400: Education in Agriculture in Developing Countries.

I think that with you and your classmates, we have a great team and the chance to really develop our capacity as positive agents of change.

I look forward to growing as a learning community with you. I hope you are active in sharing and commenting on our course blog and sharing via Twitter with the hashtag #AEE400

Let's Rock and Roll!

Daniel
@FosterDanielD

No comments:

Post a Comment