1.Would ECHO be interested in partnering with Agripreneurs of Haiti?
- Contact and speak personally to our Guest Speaker
- Contact our Guest Speaker and learn more about his work
- More information -check this link
4.How well have small farm resource centers worked in various situations?
- Stories of different project around the world-ECHO Blog
- Refer reading assign for session #22-MEAS
- Agriculture in India-Check this link
- Refer readings assign by guest speaker for session #22
What did you learn?
1. Different approaches to teach in developing nations
2. Farmers use same seeds repetitively
3.Agriculture extension in poor areas
4.The importance of leaders role in getting people to adapt new ideas
5.About India and SFRC model
6.USAID project limitation: Time & Relationship
7.Pro & Cons of the Green Revolution in India
8.The brilliant idea of the resource center
9. The SFRC extension model focuses on the local farmers and teaching through on and off center demonstration and building relationship in the community
What do you want to learn more about?
1.Female farmers and extension program for women farmers in India
- Article 1: MEAS Case Study in India-link
- Article 2: Improving women farmers' access to extension services- Link
- ECHO career opportunities-check this link
- learn more about ECHO center -link
- MEAS USAID- Website