Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wait...Why do these Ticket Out things again?

Hello!

I mentioned in class that the Ticket Out process is a small learning process that I try to use in order to cultivate a "Growth Mindset" in students. I mentioned I picked this up from reading a book by Carol Dweck called "Mindset" that was provided to me at the National Agriscience Integration Institute by DuPont (Thanks!)

You read more about how I explain it to another class here:http://psuaee412.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-growth-mindset-in-preparation-for-day.html

Below is a great video that was just shared with me that in 1 minute describes the difference between a Growth vs Fixed Mindset. What kind of mindset do we want to cultivate a positive agents of change in global agricultural education?




No comments:

Post a Comment